Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzetteB

Reaction score
I just joined, and this is my first post. I am a part-time nomad, traveling with my 3 small dogs in my Nissan Versa Note for the past few years. Prior to using my Versa as a camper, I was a tent camper, and I still bring a tent on all my trips. I've watched nearly all of Bob's videos, and I attended my first RTR in January 2020. 

I joined tonight because I wanted to see if anyone has removed seats from the back of a Versa. I'm considering doing this after seeing Bob's video of his friend's car camper.

So, I'm off to search for posts on Versas!

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forum  :)

Yes, making your rig into something that will serve YOU & your pets is what it is all about. You are modifying your life to become a Nomad, so why not make revisions to your rig as it is going to be your home now that you are becoming a Nomad.

There are people, and I've met some of them, who are afraid to change anything the factor
built. It would really stand in their way of being success out on the road.

So make yourself at home in your rig and you'll have the comforts of home for your Nomadic life.

Hi, Suzette! I almost bought a Versa a few years back, but found a 2009 Hyundai Accent instead. What I can say is that removing the seats is easy except I had to unplug the sensor for the passenger seat seatbelt, which also disabled the passenger airbag. I didn’t care but this activated a warning light on the dash that the passenger airbag was disabled. Also, if I was you I’d put the bolts back into their holes to prevent rodents or insects from finding a way inside the car. Yep, ask me how I know...