Hello!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acharba

Reaction score
Brand new here and trying to get happy in life. I'm tired of spending my life looking for the perfect couch.  This is the first step in my plan to live deliberately. Excited to find community and do this thing. I'm blissfully married, we have a delightful fur baby, and we love church, but something is missing. Stress is rampant. We've got the sticks and bricks, but it's not everything the brochures promised. We lived part-time in a teardrop and want to try a travel trailer. We want an Airstream because it just feels right and we're captivated by them. Hopefully by this time two years from now we'll be happy digital nomads. Great to be here and to know we're not alone!

go for it. I so get what you are saying that the S&B life is not all fun and games. A lot of work comes with home maintenance and I find it now to be a noose around my neck. Hope you get the rv of your dreams and get out and about on the road soon!!!

Welcome acharba to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome to the forum. I hope you get the perfect travel setup. Totally understand the discontent with sticks and bricks. I just bought my van in May and am working on conversion issues. A retired pastor at my church wants to help me and will be going with me to Home Depot tomorrow to choose more flooring materials (the insulation and plywood.) I've been on this forum for months though I did take a bit of a hiatus while waiting for the van I wanted to be ready. Long wait. Anyhow, one step at a time... we will get there. I plan to look for ministry volunteer opportunities along the way. I already have a few on my list but am open to whatever comes.