Hello, New Guy with a Dodge Ram 4x4 Diesel & a dream.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Bravo

Reaction score
Hello all.  My Name is Johnny and I live in Los Angeles, Ca.  I'm married and 56 years old.  I have no retirement account, work for myself and one day hope to hit the road with my wife and dog.  

I already own a 97 Dodge Cummins Diesel 4x4 1 ton dully and have a shell and carpet kit in it.  My plans are to get an over the shell rack for it and purchase a used Casita fiberglass trailer.  Load it up with a solar panels, composite toilet and a shower because the wife and I are spoiled.  

I'm here to learn tips and tricks and get ideas from you all.  I'll post some pictures of my rig below.  Thanks for having the wife and me.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Johnny! Here's a guideline for posting photos - https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=13285
Good luck. We'd love to see your rig!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.