Hello looking for people to talk to when i get to Quartzite.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrettwolf

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

We will be leaving Kingsport, Tennessee on the 11th , my Brother ( 45 ) and I ( 53 ), have decided to take a road trip to Quartzite to see what it is all about. { At my insistance,  I must admit, lol } , I am not sure we will camp any, my brother has health issues that will not allow tent camping and we have only rented a car, I have been curious about van dwelling for sometime. I want to scope things out, be nice to have a few people to meet up with. 

We Plan on driving I-40/Rte 66 seeing as much as possible on the way out there. We have a sister living in Wittmann. We also want to drive out to the coast if we can. We hope to be in Quartzite somewhere around 14th, 15th, I am hoping.  I have to be in Wittmann by the 18th for a birthday party. Then my brother and I will be coming back to Tennessee by way of I-10 , to see some different sites on the way home. I currently Have a life here in Tennessee. Job, Bills, etc.... but This trip for me is about self discovery, This trip could possibly define the next 53 yrs.  

Anyone willing to put up with a couple of newbies lol would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time, 

Sincerely 

Garrett ( Wolf ) Carter

Attachments

• IMG_E0821.JPG
    IMG_E0821.JPG
    181.7 KB
There are a few hotels close to Quartzsite but you should book now to make should you have a room. Then just come on down to the RTR site and you'll find all kinds of people to talk to. Don't forget to pack a couple of camp chairs for the seminars and campfire circles.

Check your route every morning. You may run into cold and snow on I-40.

Hotel room prices in quartzsite are stupid high... Go into Blythe, you'll get a much better deal...

Latest posts