Hello im new anybody drive a 03 ford conversion?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey im originally from alaska, theres some great info on here and hopefully I can one day contribute but befor that I have to acquire my van and theres a above mentioned van for sale locally for $4500 I was curious as to the dependability of this make/model also is this a fair price for one thats 75000 mi. and any advice you might be able to spare. thanx for your time and assistance

There are all types of conversions with many different trim levels, tops,options, regular length and extended,etc. so the price will vary greatly. Use the NADA and Kelly Blue Book websites to get an idea:

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/Research-Center

Also check eBay and Craigslist to see what similar vans sell for.

That price seems about right depending on a lot of things. If he's asking $4500 he'll probably come down some. It probably has a 5.4 V8 and that is a good solid engine. You need a lot more details before you know if it's a good deal. Get all the info and check out the Blue Book. Use that as a negotiating tool.

Don't buy it without taking it to a mechanic first and then use whatever work it needs as a negotiating tool.

But, it's definately worth looking at!
Bob