Hello from Missouri

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob144

Reaction score
hi my names Robert some day I'm going do this 

<font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;">Hi Robert,</span></font><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;">You're my neighbor. ...Right across the state line. &nbsp;..And yes, I'm with you.. I'm in the beginning stages of doing this. &nbsp;It's so great to read about the experiences of those who are doing it. &nbsp;...Kind of gives me you an "I can do it too" feeling.</span></font></div>

Hi Robert, and welcome. I am all too aware that sometimes we just can't do what we want in life. But, I am equally aware that we are not promised any tommorrows, the only absolute is today. Above all else, insist on being happy! Bob<br>

thank you Bob, i have all most sold everything to live my full time jobs not going anywhere my house is like a money pit like the movie i just want to be free you realy dont need many things to live