Hello from Melbourne Australia

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warwickf

Reaction score
Today is the Victorian public holiday for the Australian Football grand final (which is tomorrow) Bulldogs against the Swans.

Hoped onto YouTube saw EnigmaticFanactic's update and decided to come across and join the forum.

Really enjoy your content bob and want to see and hear more if that is the right thing for you.

Right now I am in the rat race but am looking at getting a Toyota Troopy and my primary driver and then do some travelling. 

A childhood friend just finished a 9,000km trip (6,000 mile) and I am very envious.

Looking forward to reading the forums.

:heart: :rolleyes: 

Warwick

For those ready to watch some hard grinding footy this youtube claims to be live streaming it.  They even have a timer!
Western Bulldogs vs Sydney Swans Live streaming

Welcome aboard warwickf!

warwickf! Welcome to the CRVL forums! If I was ever going to go rubber tramping across the pond, it would be in Australia! I hope you'll keep us updated about your progress and journey!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

warwickf said:
Today is the Victorian public holiday for the Australian Football grand final (which is tomorrow) Bulldogs against the Swans.

Hoped onto YouTube saw EnigmaticFanactic's update and decided to come across and join the forum.

Really enjoy your content bob and want to see and hear more if that is the right thing for you.

Right now I am in the rat race but am looking at getting a Toyota Troopy and my primary driver and then do some travelling. 

A childhood friend just finished a 9,000km trip (6,000 mile) and I am very envious.

Looking forward to reading the forums.

:heart: :rolleyes: 

Warwick

Warwick,

Welcome to the forum! Don't know a thing about any kind of football, but would like to visit Australia.

Bill Bryson's book was full of praises for Australia.

Welcome aboard warwickf!
If you post enough pics , I wouldn't be surprised some of the vandwellers here might get an urge to go there !!

Latest posts