hello friends!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happys Trails

Reaction score
My name is Happy, well Jason "Happy" its my nickname thats really meant to be my real name  :D I am a newbie!!! Hope to see you all on the road someday and safe travels to all!!

Welcome, hope it stays warm there. It got real cold today in southern Utah with more to come this week.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Happy! That's a great nickname! :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hey Happy! Nice to virtually meet you! - Joe from Worcester, MA - It's getting cold up here too, I remember lots of years where we had a snowy Halloween! I'm a die hard snowboarder but hoping for a calm winter.. lol

Why are you people stuck in cold climates? - asked the vandweller staying in cold Happy Camp for the winter. :: sigh ::

If you're vandwelling, how do you stay warm in your vans?

Howdy from Texas Happy, and welcome! I have a tale or two for the campfire myself, I'm a man of conversation too, can't wait to meet on the trail somewhere someday.

Joe_Bro said:
Hey Happy! Nice to virtually meet you! - Joe from Worcester, MA - It's getting cold up here too, I remember lots of years where we had a snowy Halloween!  I'm a die hard snowboarder but hoping for a calm winter.. lol
hey Joe thank you and nice to meet you as well..are you in ma currently? stay warm!

travelaround said:
Why are you people stuck in cold climates? - asked the vandweller staying in cold Happy Camp for the winter. :: sigh ::

If you're vandwelling, how do you stay warm in your vans?
I have a heater but also use tons of blankets. heater runs off diesel or I can run an electric if I plug in. also make sure windows are nicely covered.

Cajunwolf said:
Howdy from Texas Happy, and welcome! I have a tale or two for the campfire myself, I'm a man of conversation too, can't wait to meet on the trail somewhere someday.
thank you cajunwolf I def will be coming through your parts in the near future would love to hear some stories.

Latest posts