Hello, every one

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If I fell I made a mistake choosing the van life will it be very difficult to resume my former life

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vandango

Reaction score
I am new to this group but I am a work in progress. I just bought a 1999 high top Ford e250 regency from craigslist for an incredible deal, even for craigslist .  I will begin to convert it to a camper and set myself free .  I have felt like a wage slave my entire adult life and now that the kids are grown and I am on my own.  I will say good by  and  regain ownership of my life and my time .My E.T.A. is january 2018 if I get a chance to leave earlier I will but at least I have a solid plan that will not evaporate . Thanks Bob Wells for the words to how I felt and a plan to make it  financially  possible ( steps on how to make money while living in a van) .  My advice to all ;set your self free !

Welcome to the CRVL forums Vandango! We're all works in progress so you'll fit in well here! Sounds like an exciting time for you! We love pictures so please post some if you can.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome aboard Vandango!
I hope this lifestyle is all you hope it will be.
Wanting that as bad as you seem to is half the battle !
Ask us anything you want.

Hi Vandango! Best of luck on whatever you choose to do.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

Amazing how intoxicating the thought of being }}} FREE {{{ is,  isn't it?

And how liberating the possession of a new dream to pursue can be. 

Good luck as you follow this new  path to happiness !

Quote "If I felt I made a mistake choosing the van life will it be very difficult to resume my former life"

I couldn't answer your poll because there simply aren't enough choices to pick from!

IMO, another choice should be "I have enough in savings/emergency fund to set myself up again if I ever need to"

Welcome Vandango !
I am new to this group also
It's a great group with lots of ideas so keep in touch and good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts