Great Blog--look forward to particpating

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coleman15BH

Reaction score
door side exterior full 1.jpgHello
Retired landscape architect--leaving Fla for the west in a few months for full time rv ing

Towing a small 15'(living)-18'oa--single axle ColemanBH travel trailer--much like living in a van or cargo box--so I stand to learn a lot here

Trading my current 95 Toyota I4 5speed 4WD stand cab pickup for a newer 6 cycl Nissan truck with camper top

Happy Trails
Coleman15BH

C:\UIS\KM\km8retire\1rv-trailer projct\km8 coleman 15BH general\final before after pics for rvpeope

Attachments

• door side exterior full 1.jpg
    door side exterior full 1.jpg
    43.4 KB
Welcome Coleman to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome aboard 15BH!

How about some pics of the inside???

Welcome Colemam.....Where are you ?.....I'm getting close to heading out fulltime soon from Orlando in a big van....there are others nearby also

doug

7/22/17
Hello
Im in Panama City Fl--Plan to roam around warmer climes westward --southern AZ--New Mexico--Utah-Nevada---Have the Senior pass to federal lands--plan to use it a lot with limited stays in rv parks--what's your plan??
Coleman15BH

CautionToTheWind said:
Some earlier Colmans have a crown roof, does this one?

7/22/17
this litttle 2014 coleman has a slightly crowned rubber roof of about 2" measured from the centerline--just enough to prevent puddling---solar panel brackets didnt cause an issue when installing--but small roof ladder required minor trimming to install---I modified interior by removing half of top bunk so (big me) could comfortably use the lower bunk---removed the dinette and installed a U shaped desk out of hollow core doors---added a od shower on the door side and put in some extra cable ports on the outside for park side cable/satellite access

what's you setup? done any remodeling are using as is? going west or north??--thanks for inquiry
coleman15BH :)

Attachments

• inside bunks before 1.jpg
    inside bunks before 1.jpg
    44.9 KB
rvpopeye said:
Welcome aboard 15BH!

How about some pics of the inside???
Hello--thanks for post
Here is a pic of the before inside of the little coleman5BH--will dig out some after shots if interested--modified this little guy for a one person live in by doing the following
--removed half of top bunk and converted rest to oh storage so big me could comfortably use bottom bunk
--removed dinette and installed u shaped desk setup for eating working
--added od shower on door side---;added some outside cable/sat ports for better use of cable/sat options on both shore and door side
--added a solar panel and outside ladder
Almost done with all of this--will modify battery setup by putting 4x 6v agm batts on inside under front desk for much greater solar use when boondocking

whats your setup--do any remods or as is situation??--going west or north??? best of luck
colemanBH :)

Attachments

• inside bunks before 1.jpg
    inside bunks before 1.jpg
    44.9 KB
Very Nice ColemanBH.................I'll also head to the SW after required family visits around the right coast

doug

Latest posts