Good Riddance

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny b

Reaction score
After being caught bashing Peyton Manning & others with a presentation based on bad info from an English con artist posing as a 'reporter', this news is coming at just the right time.

Al Jazeera America is closing down operations April 30.   :D :D

[With this channel going away maybe FIOS will give us back The Outdoor Channel they dropped last year.]

I really hate to hear that.It's about the only straight up news org.left.I get so tired of listening to one reporter interview another reporter and call it news.Oh well,back to the BBC.Life goes on.

If you like the basic presentation of news with no 'fluff', you might try "One America News"...OAN.

I try and watch news from as many varies sources as possible to get the 'opposite' perspective. AJA was one of those. RT is another.

But every time I watched RT online, my yahoo Email would get hacked and send out spam to all my contacts with a .ru on the clicky, so I no longer visit there.

Sometimes PBS channels have the AJA BBC NHK and some other Asian, German and French news sources, in English.

'merican main stream media such as ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox nightly 'world news" is simply insulting, just a device for purveying pharmaceuticals. Wanna be a guinea pig? you need to take this pill. 5 minutes for every half hour of news simply dedicated to prescription medications.

Disgusting.

Totally agree! What passes for 'news' nowadays is a joke. Part of the problem is that all the major networks are owned by entertainment industries.

I will miss Al Jazeera America. Not so much the Outdoor Channel.