Going home

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RoamerRV428 said:
have wheels will fire them up and run outta there :)  love that

yea people are nuts out there, too many personality freaky people to deal with, I am so there with you on that LOL

just a suggestion, self edit yourself.  Your reason to be non-vax etc. really didn't have to be in the thread at all.  You just had to edit that out to give 0 controversary to your thread, in that, everyone has been super respectful not to address it since you said please don't address it which is super cool, but if you want NO interaction about your personal issue you shouldn't even post it, it wouldn't have mattered at all to the content of your post truly.

So this is ONLY cause I am 'self editing' what I say out and about cause anything we put in a post is fair game but here it is being truly respected in your post but of course, being here is one thing, :)  out and about with comments you don't want mentioned but wrote can get super attacked in a flash as you and I and everyone knows!!  Again, just sayin'

Good point. Yeah, it was great that people respectfully didn't address it at my request. That's rare on the internet and just shows what a good group this is, even though, things do get out of hand, even with this forum.

I think since it was something weighing on my mind, I plopped it in there, but yeah, you're right. I should've just left it out. Thanks for the sage advice, Roamer.

I think since it was something weighing on my mind, I plopped it in there,---------------

yea I do that too :) I think it is easy to write truths when we are thinking them :) I feel ya on that!