FREE Shock Collar Portraits at RTR (Tues 1/15 & Wed 1/16)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flying kurbmaster said:
And people pay for this??

No it was free and voluntary. (Everything at Burning Man is free or should be)

But theoretically people could pay for it. As the saying goes.. there are markets for everything...

I worked on the family hog farm. I've been shocked by electric fences too many times to think about doing this even with it being less zappy.

:huh:   I think this is one of the strangest things I've ever seen.....

^^ Hah, I grew up between Philadelphia and New York City.

EDIT: Wanna see "weird"? Spend a day in Central Park.

:D

I definitely want to check out your Cortez! I must bow out on the very stimulating pic. However, you might find it amusing to take one of my smelly wiener.

She has definitely been a challenge to get a good pic! Like most all Dachshunds, if it's not something she can kill or eat she's not interested.

Headache said:
I must bow out on the very stimulating pic. However, you might find it amusing to take one of my smelly wiener

WHAT?

Headache said:
I definitely want to check out your Cortez!  I must bow out on the very stimulating pic.  However, you might find it amusing to take one of my smelly wiener.

You're welcome to come check out the Cortez! And we're happy to try getting a nice pic of the smelly wiener  :D