• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Cloth's For 3xl Guys

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikesGonenoMAD

Reaction score
Hi wasn't sure where to post this but I have 30 years of 3xl Clothing and will need to get rid of most of it I was going to give to a resale shop or Charity but thought I would offer it here first. Please If there is an interest or you know someone that could use Reply or PM me. Please understand all items will be in reasonable condition no holes or bad stains some are even new! If someone is interested I will get an inventory and pictures most items are Button Shirts-jackets-Jeans 44-50 waist by 30 leg also Docker Style Slacks- Sweat Shirts and More. Again please reply or PM if you have an interest I also would be willing to pay shipping if for personal use if selling I would appreciate you offering the shipping cost.
Anyway's I wish you guys much Peace & Blessings
MikesgonenoMAD

any type of outdoor clothing in good shape goes real fast at the RTR free pile. highdesertranger

I'm looking to find a Nursing Home for my Dad that will take care of him for 3 weeks in January so I can get away, if its not possible or cost prohibitive maybe I could send the Box in care of someone that attending RTR and they could place on the free pile. It would be great to know that I was able to help some folks in our community. I also have some other build items that I'm not using I may also try to bring.
Thanks for the tip highdesertranger!
MikesgonenoMAD

In the last month or so, I just got small enough to be able to fit into 3xl clothes and all my old stuff is falling off of me. :)

I'm also in MA and am in the midst of a built. If you want to meet up sometime and swap things, I might have some build stuff you can use as well.

Latest posts