Forestry Forest doing a new build as we speak!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so happy he decided to get a bigger Van. I always wondered how never got stuck in his mini Van. Plus....his crock pot should have its own room lol

It was pretty funny to see Chrome try to fit in that tiny space!

I can't believe how fast Foresty is getting that thing together. Of course I guess sub-freezing temps are a great motivator.

LOL fer sure :)

Oh yeah his top priority, #1 with a bullet, was to get that diesel heater installed. I can sure see that. His first night in the new van the temp was 3 degrees above zero fahrenheit. Whooeee!

None for me, thanks.

Go Foresty Forest!

Johnny

Foresty Forest is the best, he has so much pride in his work and such high standards. Nothing slows him down,  what he gets done in that van is amazing. Can't wait for new episodes.

His little minivan was cute and cozy. His new van will surely get him deeper into the mountains.

I love watching that guy. If he can build a home at -20°C in a Home Depot parking lot, I can putter around my van in my driveway at 1°C in Ottawa. I wonder if propane-powered crockpots are still available. I regret not getting the Coleman Crockpot when it was sold.

No[size=small]to men[size=small]tion climbing moun[size=small]tains[size=small][size=small] while he's wai[size=small]ting for par[size=small]ts. 
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]

Only watched one video. Fantastic drone shots and beautiful landscapes! There is NO WAY I would ever drive on those roads with my Chevy Express 2500 with one pitiful drive wheel. Assuming he has a better drive set up than I do.