Foodies Meet-up @ RTR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

decatria

Reaction score
Here's an opportunity to meet and connect with fellow nomads who include their ardent interest in food as part of their travel adventures.  A new Facebook Group has been created as a platform for gatherings. You can join now at "Foodie Tramp Rendezvous ".(FTR)
Meet at:
Jan.16th Tuesday after the 10am Cooking Methods Show-n-Tell (approx. 11:30am)
Location: same   Gather at the back of the chairs if it's unclear where we are.

See you Tuesday, Steve Austin 

IF it is sunny I will be setting up the various solar ovens with food for the afternoon talk. I would love to have a solar cooking meet but the 'IF" part makes it hard to plan.

DLTooley said:
Will you include foraging?

Hi DL,
Absolutely!  I love foraging. Check out Fergus the Forager: 

Just so you know these "gathering" groups take on a life of their own with minimal management.

Thanks for asking,
Steve

This is starting to sound even more interesting.

I looked for the group on Facebook but couldn't find it. I'm interested.

Somebody else had that problem. Yet not all. Maybe at the meet-up bring your phone and we can try again. Steve

Forecast for the day of the cooking talks is cloudy so I do not know how much solar cooking I will be able to do.

Today we're meeting right after the Show-n-Tell cooking demonstrations a 11:30 a.m. (approximately) at the rear of the seating section. We can banty about some ideas of what we'd like to do as a group. If you haven't already you can join now on fb: Foodie Tramp Rendezvous (FTR).

Latest posts