Florida Roving GTG

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freykatt

Reaction score
For the second year, the S.E. GTG group of the S.E. U.S. (Ga/Tn/Ala/N.Car) is doing another N. Florida roving get to gether. We will start Jan 4th at Cobb scout camp near Lake City, Fl. and as time expires at each camp explore another area/camp till the end o March, then head back. We mostly boondock/pirimitive camp but, on occaisions will do a paid camp for a nite to utilize showers , etc.
Anybody in the area or wishing to meet up, give a holler.

North Florida? Ok, I'd like some details :) I'd love to meet some like minded people and get some ideas. And what does GTG mean?

Rugster said:
....And what does GTG mean?
I don't know what it (SE GTG) stands for either.  I would think it is a abbreviation of something, SouthEast GTG?  Maybe "Gathering ToGether"? :huh: 

The facebook link LooRead provided doesn't say either.

Get to gether? lol. Speculate it's a quick acronym.

Oh, haha, I was trying to make it harder than it was :) Would still like more info, who, when, where, this is close enough I could make it over for a weekend.

I know several vandwellers who have attended the SE GTGs in years past (as organized by Freykatt who I believe is Cuzzin Dick on other forums). Sadly, I've not been able to go to any myself since it always sounds like a good time. But, I have camped in the Osceola NF where they will be meeting up and very much enjoyed it. Here is a link with information about their Jan 4th campsite https://freecampsites.net/#!5310&query=sitedetails

Latest posts