Finding my way

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanDeWeghe

Reaction score
A while back I saw one of the YT videos talking about the application process to rent/pay into a common fund for being able to temp be allowed to use one of the vehicles for this specific purpose. I mean if you've been put out thru hard times and are trying to get back into a more stable life position. I know it is thru CRVL as it was your YT channel I heard Mr Bob talk about it. Forgive my blunt pushiness. I'm a disabled single mom with one left at home. I'm not asking for a handout or up but hoping to be considered for possible approval of that program. My ex-husband was furloughed so child support has been spotty. I found out I'm on the list to be cut if 45 hacks SSA and Medicare. I can walk but not too much, however 45 has a list of his own making that he and his use with little medical backing which people/conditions are deemed "fake" and my main pain condition is one of them. It's real it's painfully real but it's rare. I have been diagnosed by a medical professional who spent years assessing and running tests. This is not bashing, just explaining what I'm facing. No I'm not able to work a standard 9-5 these past 15 years. Too many issues from the doctors mistake that put me like I am. I'm looking into jobs I can do on the road via web/LD or show up in person like wedding officiating (yes that's something I'm qualified for) that fit in with my health needs. I worry kiddo and I with two fuzzballs will be caught in the cracks the system has and we will be in need of shelter if we're evicted should we loose the ability to pay rent. If you could please help point me in the direction of the requested application in would appreciate it. I know it doesn't mean I get anything other than a thought but I'm trying to prepare because my daughter CANNOT safely live with her father ... Too much in the way of negativity impacted choices he's made concerning her and myself. Thank you for your time.

Welcome VanDeWeghe to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Homes on Wheels Alliance (HOWA) is the organization you are looking for: https://homesonwheelsalliance.org/

Thank you both! I'm drafting replies by hand so I'm not making typos. I'm dyslexic and I don't want to make those kinds of mistakes upon submitting it.