Excited to free

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle of flight

Reaction score
Hi everyone.  Gosh!  I am so envious of all of you.  I sure hope to join you in 2017.  I am currently at St. George Island Florida for the winter helping a friend build a house.  I must admit that Florida is not my cup of tea.  Too many biting insects,  and snooty people.  I will go home to Tennessee in March to enjoy gardening for the summer.  I do a lot of dispersed camping around there.  Especially in the Cherokee National Forest near to Tellico Plaines Tn.  I read in the last post of the rendezvous about a man named David that brought oak firewood from Tn.  I would love to meet someone in my area that likes to hike and camp around Tn in the summer.  He or anyone else is free to contact me.  I don't have a van, but I do have a well equipped 13 ft fiberglass Burro pull behind camper.  I really look forward to getting out there next year.  Would be there now but I really feel obligated to help my friend........ Keep sending the great pictures and post.  I can hardly wait for next year.  While I do love my quiet time alone it would be great to share some times with other like minded people.  Have fun.    Joe English.  Email:  [email protected].