e about land between the lakes

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travlin man and wife

Reaction score
The park is about 50 miles long and 3 to 4 wide. There are about 200 cemetery fore those who like visiting them some from back in 1700 hundreds. The group camp has 18 tables and a few elect plugs. Some times have pecial events check with park for details. About 25 miles north west in Paducah KY is a river flood  wall with about 50 murals depicting the history of the area. The national quilting museum fore those like to sew. And the carson center were they have some big time popular music shows. About 100 miles north east  in Owensboro KY is the Bluegrass music hall of fame.  About 50 miles south east is paris TN  were they have the worlds biggest fish fry were they cook about 4000 lb. Cost is $12 for all you can eat. It is held the last weekend of april.

Fish fry in April - I better hurry my build schedule. We have an all you can eat Oyster Fry the 3rd Saturday in April here in PA. If I can time it right I can do both. Woopie!!!