Drumming Circle on Monday 12/15 at the RTR!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracy your map link didn't work on my iPad.

Tomcor said:
Tracy your map link didn't work on my iPad.

This must be a Google issue on iPad. Maybe try the GPS coordinates instead:

33°38'53.9"N 114°08'32.3"W
33.648301, -114.142295

One more post (pre-circle): I want people to feel free to come, even if intimidated:

If you don't have a percussion instrument, find / make one. Be creative!

If you feel you're not that experienced with drumming / circles--come anyway! It's not meant to be for great musicians to play in a great way, in order to feel great. The outcome is to feel great, yes, but not through our Egos getting stroked. ;)

If you have an issue or obstacle that you want to move through, come and intend positive change. Drumming can help shift things!

Cheers,
T

Sending my full energetic support to the drum circle. With the kind of intention that is being offered here by Tracy, it is sure to be a special and transformative event.

I may be able to stop by for a few minutes at the beginning, but I do have an event at Mindful Camp that I need to be back for at 5.

I hope everyone has an amazing and healing experience.

Hi,

Just an update:  the circle went well.  It turned out to be something positive for all who came; everyone seemed to enjoy it!  Thanks to all for interest and support with this--with a special shout-out for Chris, Steve, Steve (not a typo), Van Man Dave, and Lora.

About a dozen people were there...it was relaxing and invigorating.  At times it was faster; sometimes it was slower.  Short clip of the slower music (and yes, it does sound pretty 'Hare Krishna' at that particular time):    

Thanks, All--
Cheers,

:) Tracy

TKay said:
Just an update:  the circle went well.
I'm happy that it went well. I would have loved to have come as a spectator had it been held here in camp.