Don't have to hide this incredible lifestyle...OMG

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toilfreelife

Reaction score
I will put in my rarher in depth post I have running on plenty of fish. I hold out now hope on their of finding her because of the heavy stigma of living in vehicle.

Quick list of needs:

The other person must always come first, after self. Long, long life story. Just won't work otherwise for me.

I'm deep, very practical, decent shape, I keep it up, eat for health and fun, 60 yrs present,  have never lost my list for great connection (all levels) with the one,  (lust is not a dirty word, it's a beautiful word).  Am carpenter/handyman for 30 + years  (I love downstairs/my tools live upstairs, in the basement, and out back in a he she (my van)). 

If this wish comes to pass, she'll need her own rig because said van is really too cramped for two, for any length of time.

I know this is dumb but direct text or call is my preferred way to connect, versus this site right now ..

760 681 4926,  Rich

Ps, favorite authors:

Jed Mckenna
David Carse
Burnside Roberts
Prem Rawat

I'm finding this site (no reflection on Bob) maddening to use from my android phone. Can't stoll, can't edit, it changes or ads words on me, etc..

Just have to read between the lines for now.  

PS,  alone is stunningly beautiful some time.  But so is the eyes of a sincere beloved.  

Rich

Latest posts