Dodge Ram B250 1988 Conversion Auxiliary fuses location?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxy

Reaction score
As of two weeks ago, I'm now the proud owner of The Fox Box! A 1988 Dodge B250 conversion done by Winnebago. However, I can't for the life of me find the auxiliary fuses. The electric bed and interior lights and vhs player aren't working. I've found all the regular fuses under the driver's side and in the glove box. There are also a couple in the engine. I have no idea what I am looking for, and it's going to have to be a process of elimination when I get the service manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated. <br><br>Cheers, Foxy

Not sure but I think I remember some of the Dodge vans had a fuse box under the dash on the drivers side.&nbsp;

I had an 87 B250 van.&nbsp; I recall it being on the side in front of the drivers door but gosh..its been so long and I've had so many vehicles since...was one of my favorites though...many memories with my kids in that van.&nbsp; Good luck with it.<br><br>Rae

As they are part of the conversion, they could be almost anywhere.&nbsp; If you have a converter/charger, look under the panel, some include a fuse box there.