Difficult

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so very sorry. There are no words anyone can say that will help you with your pain right now....... but I'll send you a virtual hug.

Dave

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother.

Very sad to hear that.
Feel free to PM me (or anyone here) ....

Kat, I'm so sorry about your mom. As for Craigslist, don't call the roommates wanted ads. Put up a room wanted ad explaining your situation, telling your age and your financial situation, and asking for a room to rent. I know from experience that there are a lot of people who look through those ads regularly and only rent out rooms to older, more stable people. I got a nice apartment with an ad like that once.

As for the house you're in now, talk to the landlord about going month-to-month. All he can do is say no.

Maya Angelou once said something about her own mother's death that stuck with me and got me through my own parent's deaths. "Grief never goes away, but it erupts less often." Take your time to grieve. People will make you think you should just "get over it," but you never do. When my life is falling apart sometimes, I still cry out for my dad, and he died 31 years ago. I still miss him.

My condolences, Kat. It's sad that she didn't get to travel with you. Hoping things work out for you to get a place to stay for a short while.

My sincere condolences. I lost my beloved mother nearly four years ago and while I'll never get over it, it has become more bearable.

Kat.

I am sorry to hear of your mother. It has been less than a year since I loss my own and the loss is unbearable. I may know someone that will be able to help. I will PM you soon.

I'm sorry for your losses. I don't what part of Colorado you are looking in, but I have a friend who leases month to month in Colorado Springs. Feel free to pm me if you want me to ask if a room is open and put you in contact. You've had a rough month. Hang in there.

Electric.... thank you for the offer.

I am on the western slope...down near Cortez

Colorado Springs in on the front range. (Over the mountains).