Dear Mr Bob Wells I drove from Delaware to meet you after watching the videos you hav

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Del Jim

Reaction score
:) I arrived in Leadville this morning I am at tuquois lake at the dam site. After watching your videos I wanted to meet up with you.my email address is [email protected] my phone number is 518-322-1226 please call me when you get the time. I will be here for as long as my money last.thank you for all your help.

Welcome Jim to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. I got rid of your double thread. Bob is in Oregon. highdesertranger

I'm having issues posting posts! Hmm?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Welcome, Jim! How do I get to the gatherings section? I believe I see CRVL group down the road from me in Williams Arizona that I would like to meet! I'm a 2 year follower of CRVL and new to the forum! Thank you!

Del Jim said:
my phone number is 518-322-1226 please call me when you get the time. 

Being from NY, I recognize that as a Capital District area code. I spent 10 years in the Schenectady / Albany area. Originally from Watkins Glen. Good luck finding Bob! I will wait to meet him at the next RTR.

Perseverance said:
Thank you but is there a way to get to when I search when I first come on here?

Yes. Click on the link for Forums (see attached picture)
then scroll down through the topics until you get to Gatherings and click on that.

Attachments

• Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 2