cupron fiber socks kill athletes feet fungus!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maki2

Reaction score
Cupron Antifungal fibers are EPA registered to kill 99.9 percent of Athlete's Foot fungus on the sock

This fiber has copper in it, copper is a natural antifungal material.

Wearing them for 12 hours a day can get rid of athletes foot infections. But of course not in a single wearing. You still have to wash and dry your feet everyday.

You can find these socks online at at a few stores. Dr. Scholls is one of the brands that is making them.

Using public showers does have a risk of picking up the fungus. Of course shower shoes help.

I don't like tight ankles on my socks so I buy diabetic socks.  I noticed that Dr. Scholls is making that type of sock with Cupron fibers.

There are also some companies making wool blend socks that have Cupron fibers in them.

I suspect these types of socks will become more commonly available in stores over the next few years.

I did learn one other thing recently about feet. I think we all realize they get quite sweaty. But your underarm antiperspirant can be used on the soles of your feet to reduce that issue. Good to know in the summertime! The rule for applying antiperspirants under your arms or on your feet is you must put them on clean, completely dry skin. They work by blocking up the sweat pores and they can't do that if the skin is already sweaty.

I avoid athlete's foot by wearing sandals and staying in warm, dry climates.

No sandals option available for me. I pronate and have a bad back. So all my shoes need to have stability and have to resist twisting which means a full bodied shoe. Otherwise I would walk like a drunken sailer and have constant low back pain, knee pain, etc. I would love to be able to run around in sandals....other than when working on projects. Tools and bare toes are not a good mix.

A sock will probably not cure foot fungus between toes since there is no contact with the skin. Topical creams ...lamisil or generic of that...will cure if used appropriately. Dollar store creams may not have accurate labeling and may not work.

Does this do anything for that weird thickening of toenails that older people often get(and now me)?