Cross Stitchers & DMC Floss users

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morefun

Reaction score
Any cross stitchers or people that needlework with floss thread? I'm trying to clean out my supply of threads, some aida clothes, etc. I'm in Parker for most this month then might make it to Quartzsite but can't guarantee. I've floss boxes full of each color (yeah, several hundred threads); DMC, JPcoat, American, etc. Yes, boxes included. I'm just keeping a few to finish the last project, rest has to go. PM me, please. Might be tad slow to respond as I don't get onto site/social networks daily.

I am trying to focus on something, anything today. I am over run with thread, but then again there are some colors that I am short of. I wish I was close enough....... maybe you could keep them by putting them in to baggies and suck the air out. I hate to see anyone give up their stash. It would make me crazy!

Never heard of it.... ;)

Attachments

• 192102942_481776913056136_3294820549530664131_n.jpg
    192102942_481776913056136_3294820549530664131_n.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
I love it. the stains and all just add to the charm of that thing. Someone spent a lot of time on that. I wonder what they used for money and the houses and stuff?

vanbrat said:
I love it. the stains and all just add to the charm of that thing. Someone spent a lot of time on that. I wonder what they used for money and the houses and stuff?
About 2 years on and off. First piece I ever started.... Not the first I ever finished however. LOL It gave me something to do when I had down time during deployments or sitting on planes. I've thought about using tea to color the cloth but it doesn't really bother me all that much. The cards, money, and tokens are small enough to just throw in ziplocks and roll the whole thing up to travel.