Connect All/Mobile Citizen WiFi hotspot

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinLee

Reaction score
Has anyone tried (or heard of) Connect All Mobile Citizen cellular internet service? I heard about it a few months ago, don't remember where, looked it up and it seemed almost too good to be true. I didn't need it at the time but I bookmarked the site just in case. Now I'm thinking I can use it but I wondered if anyone had some personal experience. They say basically that you buy a device for $100 and for about $12 a month you get unlimited data, no throttling and no overage charges. I'm not promoting it, just thinking of trying it and hoping it's not a waste of $112.

That's actually my biggest concern. I have a phone on the Sprint network, and I live in a rural area where the coverage is pretty spotty in spite of their coverage map saying it should be good. It could just be the topography in the area, but I've heard that Sprint's coverage in a lot of outlying areas isn't the best.

Looking at this I noticed that it is a income based service like PC's for people. You have to prove your income is low to qualify.

I have kept my Sprint option only because it is so inexpensive. It makes a good back up to AT&T or Verizon not because it will have coverage where the others don't but rather it may be faster. This is especially true of Verizon when it is congested like during the RTR. The coverage map is good enough to know that the new RTR grounds were just outside of coverage while the old grounds were just inside.

Latest posts