Coming Out

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys! For all of your support! I have finally figured out why I was such a huge racist, and a bigot. It stemmed/stems from my (ex)friends, and my hateful mother. This is no way an excuse, since the things I did were inexcusable. Growing up, I never had a father. I did have a grandfather and a grandmother who were very loving to me. My mother never came around (maybe I saw her for like 3 hours a day) until I was 5. At that time, she was with this guy named Doug. This guy would beat me non-stop, until my mom divorced him several years later. We then moved back to Alaska (we were in Florida for a year), and all seamed fine. (Edited by Moderator) I hated everything, until very recently.

see, it wasn't until about a week or so ago, that I realized that I WAS GAY! I was walking down the street, when I saw this really HOT dude! That was when I started having conflicted emotions. I sat down on a sidewalk, thought it over CAREFULLY, and realized that I was Gay! :D

I didn't realize until recently as well, that I was a racist or sexist. It was when I was at my friend Carl's house (note, his father is a HUGE racist, he hates all races but whites), and his father made this comment about how all "Black people are bad". It was at this point that I decided to leave, and when I got home, I got into this huge argument with my mother about how 2 hours is how long it takes for lethal bacteria to grow on beef patties! She then told me that my phone that was coming in (I never had a phone before, even though I'm 16), I would never get, because she would "send it back". She also stated that I was a "f--king loser for being at a "friends" house(or something like that)". She still doesn't know that I'm gay, since I'm afraid she would kick me out (like most Mormon parents do) when she learns that I'm Gay! Anyway, that is my story, apparently, I WILL NEVER have a phone, and she will never cook for me again. I'm done with being friends of Carls (or at least his parents)(meaning I have no friends now). Can someone please help? Much appreciated! :)

My motto is simple. 

Regardless of my personal opinions on the matter ... It's not my business.

This applies to sexual orientation, gender orientation, choices of what you put in your body, and just about any topic which is considered "controversial".

So long as your activity doesn't infringe upon the rights of others (like putting people at risk Drunk Driving) ... Rock on

I judge people based on how good of a person they are. In my book, anyone who is "man enough" to admit their faults and apologise in a heartfelt manner gets some big +1s.

I remember when 'coming out' was a debutante turning 18 or so and being introduced to society.  :D  I would guess that debutante balls are no longer called 'coming out' parties.

WildTrappist said:
I was with a woman for 10 years. Now I have been single for so long I identify as a hasbian!

I was with a male partner for almost 10 years, but I can relate to the hasbian. LOL

Chance -- since you are 16, there is no such thing as "never" for you. It is only another two years for you to "get through" to graduate and legally become an adult. The whole world changes at that point. I'm sure that seems like "forever" right now, but time will pass. Concentrate on preparing yourself for the kind of life you want to live once you reach adulthood!!!

Latest posts