Chevy Express door pin switch location?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilesport

Reaction score
Where's the front drivers side door pin switch  ?
All the rear doors have a switch that you can see , front doors have nothin , its like there using the door hinge to trip the dome light on or something , I dont know.

Sadly (stupidly?), the switch is build into the door latch and is "not serviceable" as separate from the "door module"... part number 15221953. It runs around $500.

I went through this recently and as a result, my interior lights have the bulbs removed to prevent battery draining...got pissed that something so simple was turned into something so expensive. Double check the parts number though...I used google to find it.

BradKW said:
Sadly (stupidly?), the switch is build into the door latch and is "not serviceable" as separate from the "door module"... part number 15221953. It runs around $500.

I went through this recently and as a result, my interior lights have the bulbs removed to prevent battery draining...got pissed that something so simple was turned into something so expensive. Double check the parts number though...I used google to 
I don't ever use the stock light circuit (after market lights and wiring , however I wanted that switch to wire so my alarm would trip  , I just did Rolling earthships mod of clasps on rear doors and partition door so not as important now but if it was serviceable I would fix it but I'll probably leave it if its $500.
Thanks for the info , helped a bunch.