CARAVANS are Coming!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, I live in NE Wisconsin and will be leaving a day or two after the 1st. Depending on weather of course. PM me if you are interested in discussing some details and getting to know each other before hand? Maybe exchange phone numbers and do some texting?

SalsaDog said:
Dan, I live in NE Wisconsin and will  be leaving a day or two after the 1st. Depending on weather of course. PM me if you are interested in discussing some details and getting to know each other before hand? Maybe exchange phone numbers and do some texting?

I replyed to your email.  :)

Dandman37, I plan on heading toward RTR mid November but I’m in Arkansas. Keep I touch maybe our paths will cross heading that way .

sounds great! this is what I wanted, was to meet new people and learn from each other. hope to see ya soon. :)

I would like to throw out a thank you to the leaders that have volunteered for the caravans.
Also like to know how to locate and check in with the leaders in each group when I arrive. 

Thanks

Latest posts