Bundutec's Bundutop and canopy

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ardvarkacus

Reaction score
I've committed funds for the canopy simply because it's secure, has a side kitchen unit, drop down table, and can handle pretty much any weight you throw on its roof. 

However, still wary on the price for their electric poptop roof top tent. Super thick mattress, dual fans, lights, great fringe awning, up and down in a minute, prewired for solar panels up to 20kg but around 5k AUD when a no frills clamshell from Kings is going for around 1k. 

Anybody had a go with these before? The interior motif is probably its only other drawback. Looks like hospital uniform designs or an elderly person's slippers.

Note this community is very much US based, and oriented toward living very inexpensively.

Also saving others the trouble of googling to discover what the topic is about when it is so far from mainstream here may help encourage discussion.

For this you may get better feedback in the caravanners and / or expedition portal forums.

Fair enough, I guess. Figured that it belonged in a ute/truck sub since it's vehicle type specific product and that Bundutec is reported to distribute in North America and attend trade fairs there...

I've seen them already and like them, but way too expensive for me:)

I'm sure many at Expedition Portal have experience with them.

Latest posts