British Columbia Heading South

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

South4Winter

Reaction score
I have 24-48 months to prepare for my winter journeys south. Been watching the YouTube videos for the past 2 years. Looking forward to connecting, exchanging ideas and knowledge with many of you.

NO ONE LIKES CANUKS, SO STAY HOME !

lol j u s t kidding! I camp in B.C. and Vancouver Island all the time, have friends up there in Mission and Abbotsford, Hatzic etc.

You know this location?

Hey stop by here in WA and I'll buy you a beer if you give me a big white Maple Leaf shirt I can wear on vacation to other countries.

If the border was open I'd come up and enjoy some sweltering heat at Harrison HS. No I'm kidding I'd just stay in the air conditioning at Tim Hortons and people watch.

You have an RV etc? What's your rig?

Welcome to the forum <insert beer emoji here>

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

I hope the Covid-19 situation doesn't keep you from crossing the border.