Better Off Selling My New Van ???

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gideon33w said:
She (XFILE36) is actually what brought this to mind in the first place. She...and doesn't really know how she'd build it let alone have the experience/tools for doing so.

I do know how.  I'd build it like yours!  I gots me some tools and a lot of determination!  I just might not want to spend the time and energy at this point in time... :p

I'm not going to go after a job building vans. If I do it on the side for members that's different.
You got some spunk for sure, haha. Just bringing up the points for consideration on the topic.

I'm trying to sell it for ya, just told another newcomer about it. I get any proceeds over $10k!  :D

This world isn said:
I'm trying to sell it for ya, just told another newcomer about it. I get any proceeds over $10k!  :D

Haha, I'll triple your current commission :p

Pretty sure I'm going to end up keeping/using it. At least for now. I would have needed to sell it this week sometime in order to go the other direction. I just don't have the luxury of time. Cross your fingers my Miata sells tomorrow by the way. Need the dough!

Gideon33w said:
Cross your fingers my Miata sells tomorrow by the way. Need the dough!
Good luck and hope it sells tomorrow!

Hasn't sold yet. It's my budget for living expenses so it REALLY needs to go. That or the Jackson Racing supercharger kit I have for it. Preferably both.
As it stands right now I have another buying driving down from Tucson on Saturday. We'll see. It's priced pretty darn low.

Well ... Now I'm back in a similar but new boat ...

At the 11th hour ... The day before I'm rolling out in the new van ... She changed her mind and the missus and I got back together.

This makes the converted van a bit pointless. So, I intend to clean her up and address a few small things to make it more appealing for the average person and then repost it for sale. Selling it before was just a knee-jerk possibility and would have needed to occur on a tight timeline. Now, it's just something I have for sale.

Oh, I didn't update the build thread but I got a whole buttload of misc things done and extras added too.

Gee ... Life sure is funny sometimes ...

Good ! or Bad...let us know how it goes.

Time will tell but here's hoping it is smooth sailing from now on.

Sure wish I had a link to Randys' 'Don't Sell Your Van' video.... :D

I am closing this thread at the request of Gideon. if he decides to sell the van he will start a new thread. thanks. highdesertranger

it seems I locked the wrong thread, oops. I am going to unlock this one. highdesertranger