Best micromanagement use of object/space methinks

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ORANGE

Reaction score

I think this lady knows how to pack-em! In a Toyota Sienna.

I avoided ever thinking of a top storeage.  Am too weak, and ladder takes too much space.  But that pic of the amazon link for the telescopic sort of ladder is just the ticket.  

I subscribed to her channel.  Oh, and dont forget to give a thumbs-up!

ps in the opening, does she not notice the racoon walking towards her? Coulda been an Elf movie scene.

Thanks, Orange.

Great video. It's a good picture of a van that's not so much built (in fact there's very little built at all other than her cool folding bed frame), but more just highly organized in that tiny space.

Well done, Dawn, and thanks for posting, Orange.

Johnny

She features using a Coleman portable oven on top of that single burner butane stove. I guess she has a death wish? That is a terribly dangerous thing to do as the oven is so wide that it overhangs the butane bottle area. The makers of that type of stove say never to have a cooking pan extend over the canister as the heat can build up under it can cause the gas canister to explode! Do not do what she has done with the Coleman oven. There have been a number of incidences of butane canisters exploding from pots overhanging the gas cylinders. Those warnings are not just nonsense, they need to be complied with.

Latest posts