Another Slab City Report

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OpenSpaceman

Reaction score
Just checkin' in from The Slabs. "CB" the dude with the long mad scientist hair and the 
black PU and Airstream has done a great job organizing the RTR extension trip to 
the Slabs. We have about a dozen folks who've been here since Sat. and more showing 
up everyday. We're camped in an area called the LOW's, nice and relaxing in camp,
lots of funky folk art to explore during the day and some live music scheduled almost 
every night somewhere.

Weathers been mostly beautiful except for a few days of high winds. Peace!

When I finish my volunteer stint at the ranch up here in Wikieup Arizona I'll probably swing on down to the Slabs for a few days at least, before hopping a bus down into old Mexico or driving the Cali coastal highway up to San Francisco.

OpenSpaceman said:
Just checkin' in from The Slabs. "CB" the dude with the long mad scientist hair and the 
black PU and Airstream has done a great job organizing the RTR extension trip to 
the Slabs. We have about a dozen folks who've been here since Sat. and more showing 
up everyday. We're camped in an area called the LOW's, nice and relaxing in camp,
lots of funky folk art to explore during the day and some live music scheduled almost 
every night somewhere.

Weathers been mostly beautiful except for a few days of high winds. Peace!

Wow i drove from Tucson to LA today if I had known part of our group was there I would have went that way and stopped by. I'm going back on Monday will  anyone still be there? 
VanGirl

5 more RTR...ers just showed up today. So we're a lose knit group around 20 people.

When you come in just follow the signs to the LOW's or ask someone on the way in.

Peace.