$25/month Visible UNLIMITED EVERYTHING

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need 2 more for our $25 Visible group, reply here and I'll shoot you a PM with details.

Looking for one more for $25 Visible, it is a great cell phone/hotspot for the price!

Just google visible their site comes up. To Ask to join one of the other groups your right to PM. It seems that’s the best way to contact someone about getting on their group. There are those who said visible doesn’t have good customer service. I guess that’s where they save money but their customer service is through chat but because I don’t see and type very good they called me and worked with me. I do everything here by dictation. That’s why you’ll see some mistakes in my posts. But they were friendly and worked with me they even called me.

Thanks Itripper. Looks like success joining your plan.
QM

I've got a party going if anyone would like to join, currently it is just me but would like others to join me so we can get it down to $25.00 a month. Hopefully will be seeing some of you out in Quartzsite the end of December beginning of January. And thanks to anyone who joins my party!!!! The address for the party is https://www.visible.com/p/GypsyLifestyle

I will watch this thread. I have been investigating Visible but with the $40 deal. A friend lasted a month with them. They had all her details but didn't charge her credit card then continually sent her demand letters. Then they disconnected her. Weird.
I have to come off T-Mobile. $40 as opposed to $75 a month is impossible to ignore.

Definitely is worth checking out. I am only using the internet with the MoFi 4500. I can let you know how well its working for me but if there is text and talk you are looking for I won't be able to help out with that.

I have one spot left in my party pay group bringing the price to $25 a month for all.

Please send me a PM for the link. It’s under my full name and I don’t want to share it publicly. You should already be a visible customer with an active account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
I recently signed up for Visible and am looking for 3 people to join the Party Pay Plan with me to get the price down to $25 per month per person. Since I already set my account up, it would be easiest if I added you. FYI, we would each have our own accounts and each be billed separately.