$25/month Visible UNLIMITED EVERYTHING

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CC58 said:
You don't have to worry about catching virus from China products. 
. . .
Almost everything in Walmart is from China
I'm not concerned about catching the Wuhan corona virus from touching a product.  

A week ago I needed a new wifi router.  At Walmart all but one model were made in China.  I bought the one that wasn't.  

I lived in Cuba until 1959 when my family was run off by the communists.  I have an anti communist bias. 

Scandinavian Nokia phones and South Korean Samsung phones are not made in communist China.  Apple, Motorola Mobile, ZTE, and all the others are.  

Carlos Slim, a Mexican, created Tracphone.  I pay $35 per month and I am keeping my Samsung.  A free ZTE phone and $25 per month are a deal that I decline on principle, not supporting communists.  I don't buy Cuban cigars either.

Trebor English said:
A free ZTE phone and $25 per month are a deal that I decline on principle, not supporting communists.  I don't buy Cuban cigars either.

Visible can be used with your own Samsung phone, but only certain models.  It's on their site.

I just ordered a phone today, they say next day delivery, so should be here soon.  Once activated I'll try joining your party!

JerryJ said:
I just ordered a phone today, they say next day delivery, so should be here soon.  Once activated I'll try joining your party!

I haven't posted it anywhere else but here yet, so thank you! 
On a side note i recently trialed Visible's hotspot service using Weboost (the rv65 i think) setup and went from two bars to four!  It was so cool to be connected to to world in such a beautiful location.  I have been pleased with both so far, but it is still early in my journey, we are not yet FT, but we are working on it!

Hey guys I want in. I will have $ to buy their cheapest phone on the third of august. I am keeping my old phone till I see if it really is what they say it is. I tried to get on with them a month ago on their trade in your old phone thing. I spent hours working with it then a whole hour with one of their reps who was more confuses than me. His boss got involved then and he was just as bad. First my phone was comparable and tradeable then it wasn’t After all that I read that many are having success and think it will be worth a try. I’ll be signing up on aug 3 and if you have room I will go with your group.

I got the phone, activated and all set up, entered PaintedHighways in for party, now waiting for you to accept me (I'll pm you my name).

nature lover said:
Hey guys I want in.  I will have $ to buy their cheapest phone on the third of august.  I am keeping my old phone till I see if it really is what they say it is.  I tried to get on with them a month ago on their trade in your old phone thing. I spent hours working with it then a whole hour with one of their reps who was more confuses than me.  His boss got involved then and he was just as bad.  First my phone was comparable and tradeable then it wasn’t  After all that I read that many are having success and think it will be worth a try. I’ll be signing up on aug 3 and if you have room I will go with your group.

Thanks nature lover!  I used the chat feature on Visible which worked ok for me.  I certainly understand the frustration though.

Thanks for the update JerryJ, i just looked this evening and yes, one slot left.  I have been happy with my service as well.  No issues and fits the budget well!

LOL, I wish I had read this 2 hours ago. I just renewed my service through Walmart for $35 a month I will check back next month to see if there's anybody available.

George Mason said:
LOL, I wish I had read this 2 hours ago. I just renewed my service through Walmart for $35 a month I will check back next month to see if there's anybody available.

Even if not available here, that Reddit link always has parties looking for one more!

Come join the "HappyNomads" Party Plan group on Visible to receive UNLIMITED talk, text and data for as little as $25 per month!

The plan even includes a mobile hot spot with UNLIMITED data so you can access the Internet on your tablet or laptop while you're on the road or even stuck at home.  (You will need a compatible phone to do so.)

Visible is owned by Verizon and uses their 4G LTE network, now with NO speed cap.

As an individual, Visible's normal rate is $25 for the first month and then $40 per month after that. However, when you join a Party Plan with up to 3 other members you can each save $5 per month, after the first month.  So with 4 members in a group, the rate drops down to $25 per month!

As a group member you have your own separate account, billing, service plan, mobile hot spot etc.

We already have 2 or 3 people who will be in our group, so we currently only have 1 or 2 openings.

If you would like to join or want to learn more, click on the link below:
https://visible.com/p/HappyNomads

I just want to post a 'heads up' on Visible. I've had their service for over two years. When I'm at home in St Pete Fl, the data speed is pretty fast. However, when I was in the desert southwest last winter, it was pretty slow even with 5 bars. There are a lot of people on those towers that time of year and Visible customers take a back seat to regular Verizon customers when the towers are busy. 99% of the time I was able to have enough data speed to stream even if it did buffer from time to time. Same thing when I climbed in elevation. There are a lot of people online during this virus crisis as well as a large number of RV people that are following the weather.

I have no plans at all of changing carriers. I can put up with it for 25 bucks a month.

I also read that regular Verizon customers were getting really slow speeds in the desert southwest. There's no large year round population in that area and when all the snowbirds show up, there's a log jam on the towers

My wife and I have a long term party of 2 (so we each pay $35), and if we have 2 more people we'll all pay $25 each. Responsible parties please inquire. Thanks.