2018 Promaster 136" HT Build

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that too. Will be interesting to see what he does with his build. Good thing they are small.

tx2sturgis said:
I see that CamperVanKevin on YouTube traded off his BT Cruiser and Geo Tracker for a Promaster.

He might need to have a small trailer for the three dogs! :cool:
:heart: Baby Mae Mae is only 5 pounds, the other 2 don't weigh much.  That trailer could be a Toys R Us size. :huh:

Love your proposed layout. I'm also building out a Promaster 136" and my layout is not too different from yours, though I have a row of passenger seats in front of the bed.

How has the build been going? I also wanted to use 80/20 but decided that, for the price, it was much cheaper to just use wood.

Congrats on your build!
I'm keeping an eye on your thread for my future "one day" big dollar build.

Good to see you went with Noico.
I recommend it to everyone.
It has a huge impact on noise levels in the van, both rolling down the road and when parked in the rain.
People underestimate the role of noise on fatigue, especially driving long distances.
The Noico doesn't block all sound, but it deadens the reverberation noises of metal tremendously.
There is a lot of that noise at speed that your ear doesn't distinctly attribute to body vibration but it's presence contributes to the "dull roar" of a van going down the highway.

I have been in several vans, including some nice professional conversions.
None have been as quiet as my homemade camper conversion, purpose-built to reduce noise.

Latest posts