10,000 miles since 3-1-18

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No Roots

Reaction score
Hello everyone...I have landed in St. Augustine Florida. Gonna spend some down time on the beach with a good book.
Sooo much has happened, I have seen some STUFF...I got tired of cold showers and I have grown to love my propane.
No I have not used my frig yet just haven't had the need. Love Pilots and Flying J's, dumping is cheap. Best travel food so far is
tuna packets and rice cakes. Oh and can't forget my Maryjane candies. RV step motor took a poo, but covered under warranty, yay!
Had a oil change at 5k all good so far. So I traveled north to Rochester, NY and south to Key West. all along the 95 corridor.
NO I do not stay in campgrounds...and I will continue to say this. I LOVE URBAN CAMPING

Dang... thats a lot of miles. Is this a long long road trip or are you full timing and just seeing the country.

deadwood said:
Dang... thats a lot of miles. Is this a long long road trip or are you full timing and just seeing the country.

Well I got 24000 mile warranty and 2 years, so I am traveling. I love my motorhome.

:cool: That’s what I would do if I had 2 yr 24000 mile warranty use it before you loose it. . Have fun , Be safe , keep us posted

I made it to Texas... I went to Galveston not much there... then to New Braunfels, work camped rented tubes for the Comal river. So much fun. Now I am in Seguin and ready to make a move I think north to Oklahoma. Really miss the road, but had to have some upgrades and the generator fixed. evidently you have to run it even if you don't use it. (Still Learning) the fuel pump went. COVERED under warranty. Had to replace those jacked up headlights. Anybody traveling from Texas north hit me up. Probably moving the end of this month. Still prefer Urban Camping to Campgrounds. LIVING THE LIFE...be safe be aware of your surroundings...

Wow, coming to the Gulf Coast in July, bold!

I'm not leaving for another month or so yet but I'm planning to head west, to good weather.

Safe travels.

muddy said:
Wow, coming to the Gulf Coast in July, bold!

I'm not leaving for another month or so yet but I'm planning to head west, to good weather.

Safe travels.

Update... 1400 miles later in North Carolina, family needed me... I'm back on the east coast