Yuma winter gigs

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rather a long commute into Yuma from that LTVA. There are a lot of part time, seasonal jobs in Quartzsite with a very short commute to them from the LTVA areas.

Check coolworks.com, usajobs.com as well as the state job site. I seem to remember seeing several state park jobs at Glamis dunes and ATV patrol jobs for BLM ranger positions when I was looking.

Rather a long commute into Yuma from that LTVA. There are a lot of part time, seasonal jobs in Quartzsite with a very short commute to them from the LTVA areas.
I’ll check it out but commute times are relative. I have no problem driving into Yuma while at Imperial for groceries and In& Out Burger!

Check coolworks.com, usajobs.com as well as the state job site. I seem to remember seeing several state park jobs at Glamis dunes and ATV patrol jobs for BLM ranger positions when I was looking.
I'm not looking for traditional workamper jobs, more like golf courses or maybe even Walmart. Just looking for other people's experiences there.

Home Depot had 4-hour shifts in Florida, but not sure about here in Yuma. I'm looking at all the Craigslist stuff, but I'll probably go to Phoenix or near there and check a few things out, while I'm waiting for a campground host job to come up. Still waiting on my AC unit. I'll be on CB soon helping to monitor channel 19.