You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tx2:
Well ,you're the one that wanted to be recognized as "Ain't Right" !
We need proof , I tell ya!
No whinin' , do the homework . It's no harder than every other post you make. Just about you this time..............

Yes , like Mongo says,,,pics included is a plus!

It might be a while , not enough bandwidth to view U toob here.

Grrrrr. This ain't my job but here's the post tx2 won't go get. I always had to do everyone's homework...

89bd66b5d83e0815db75b59a9ebf09d6.jpg

Dang.

Ok, can you assign a bailiff or a clerk and let them examine the evidence? It needs to be someone you trust and has bandwidth.

Let me see!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
This Ain't a trial.
We usually hear the stories behind those that "Ain't Right" here around the virtual campfire !
All here have practiced this age old ritual....

I'll watch it tonight , you're already in the club as per "She Who Must Be Obeyed" and have your "Stinkin' Badge" .
Patience , you must have .....

Right now , I'm in the Hall of the Ancient's where the outside electronic world dare not travel .
I must travel beyond the gates of Squidlandia to the forest of the Lowe dwellers before I will see your story of the flickering lights .

I would post the flickering lights for all to see...

but the masters and mistresses behind the dark curtains

would surely put a hex on me.

:cool:

rvpopeye said:
Right now , I'm in the Hall of the Ancient's where the outside electronic world dare not travel .
I must travel beyond the gates of Squidlandia to the forest of the Lowe dwellers before I will see your story of the flickering lights  .

Yeah, dont fire up that youtube video in the men's room at Lowes....trust me.

I've got about 10 AT&T "Customer Service" representatives I would love to nominate for several badges, but the best one was the guy who, for some reason, transferred me to Land Rovers service dept. From AT&T???

tx2
First I have to know if it was you in that costume ??????????

Gunny
Transferred to Land Rover service from AT&T cust service !
Sounds like someone that doesn't value his job very much....

RobndaHood said:
I've got about 10 AT&T "Customer Service" representatives I would love to nominate for several badges, but the best one was the guy who, for some reason, transferred me to Land Rovers service dept. From AT&T???

With call forwarding, you can send a call anywhere.

I really need to find a "Madame Cruella's House of Pain" or similar that I can forward unwanted sales calls to . . .

tx2
After further review I have decided that there were some totally
"Ain't Right " individuals at that parade (Sturgis?) which is expected.

I'm going to say that your participation was just a not so lucky place in line. Unless,,,,,,,were the women on the parade route responding in
kind ?? Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

Your life on two wheels must have some other "Ain't Right" moments you could tell us about. OR am I "Ain't Right"

rvpopeye said:
Why don't YOU pounce on the big marine , see how THAT goes for ya !
easy,get him riled up,when he charges take one step to the left(he hasn't had change of direction or brakes for a while)turn,elephant tranquilizer in the butt,drag him to the fishing hole,put him in a chair with a pole,when he wakes he will just think he took an extra chill pill and all is well

rvpopeye said:
tx2

Your life on two wheels must have some other "Ain't Right" moments you could tell us about. OR am I "Ain't Right"

Well, I think the entire existence in the biker world is 'controlled chaos' sometimes. A lifetime of blurred memories...

A couple of friends of mine went to Sturgis with me one year, and at Glencoe Camp Resort, in the Pavilion, (bar) there are three restrooms. Exactly three.

So there we are hanging out, these two buds and myself, watching the chaos, drinking some beer, enjoying the music and the scenery. After a couple of beers, one of my friends, who is a Sturgis Virgin, asks where the restroom is. (not men's room, restroom)

I point at the door on the north wall. He wanders off that way.

I tell my other friend...dont go away, you will want to be here when he comes back. In 30 seconds he comes back..."hey thats a Women's restroom you idiot!"...

I tell him nope...its Coed! C'mon I'll show ya.... So I lead them both over and walk right in...pick a stall, and do my bidness. Alongside a few mostly quiet, burly men and LOTS of scantily clad, and loud, drunk, giggling women.

If you have 'shy bladder' syndrome, this is NOT the place you wanna be, to pee.

My buds  were a bit...amazed...and had a good laugh....hey this is Sturgis! I never told them about the OTHER two restrooms....one for Men, and one for Women.

So...maybe that night, I just wasn't right.

:p

Gary , it sounds somewhat risky to me ......
I'd probably just walk up and say 'Hey Gunny wanna go fishin'?