You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always was sorta special! Lol!!!
Qualifications are up to the powers that be. You would be surprised at how many moderators are members.

Kind of a Skull and Bones club for nomads

I can see this thread has now been resuscitated. It’s alive!

I can see this thread has now been resuscitated. It’s alive!

The YARC forum is currently in its second incarnation. The original owner walked away when it wandered far from from his intention.

Wandered away?

Attachments

• E0E6E685-B84B-4D06-BAE6-53EDB7E15024.jpeg
    E0E6E685-B84B-4D06-BAE6-53EDB7E15024.jpeg
    854.5 KB · Views: 0
Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum
you got rum? sneaky rum runner! pass it around please! now we got a party happenin'

yea guys I am proud of every badge I earned, earned? nah they just thought me crazy enough to get a few :)

Last edited:
The YARC forum is currently in its second incarnation. The original owner walked away when it wandered far from from his intention.
i started vandwellerforum,a minority of members made it the yarc forum and ran everyone else off,in the end my bad though

So you came to confess your sins? Well that certainly deserves some type of badge. But I am not the keeper of the stinkin badges besides which everyone ignores my opinions as well they should.

Camilla (get smart’s better half) is staying in Kentucky this winter to look after her mom.

The “sweet lady from Maine”, first name is Liz, is permanently off the road and living in Maine. That is a decision she had already made last winter, that it would be her last season as a Nomad. She has a Tiny house on land where her children live. She loves snowy winters 🥶.

I am also missing them both.

Last edited: