X3 Family Restaurant

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
downtown Quartzsite, Al................

Vanilla........You seem to be looking for ..........the Tribe ?.........You might try Bob and Suanne's HOWA site.....

https://homesonwheelsalliance.org/social-media-2/

YES it's Facebook.....there you'll find a portal to the various groups.....their camping MASK mandate maybe a problem for you ?

We're camping in a VAN out in the LTVA......I don't KNOW anyone who travels to a restaurant for coffee in the am.......But X3 is Great !

If you are a facebook member you might want to join the group "meet in Q". That is an excellent way to connect wiith outher people who are  chrrently camping in  the areas around Quartzsite. They share information about the camping, where to shop or get servicrs, what events are going on in town as well as out at the BLM camp sites. This week there were invitations to join in T-day potlucks as well as meet and greet evening campfire events open to all  of that facebook group of followers. Plus there is some exchanging of goods postings and of course request for help and offers of help. I just got a pair of free, brand new, soft leather boots from one of the meet in Q members. some of the members do post staing meet me for coffee at varios locations in town such as the 3X.

I do get hungry now and again for sitting down to a great hash browns and eggs over easy breakfast with bacon or sausage, made in a cafe. It has been a while, have not done that since late August and it was takeout only which just isn't the same experience as having breakfast in a small town cafe.

Coffee sure can be variable in cafes ranging from great to undrinkable.

jacqueg said:
Just to the west of the Pilot truck stop, set a little bit in back.

Breakfast all day. Decent and reasonable. 

(I have no idea about the coffee, though.)

Ah, the green place. I never noticed the Times Three part of their sign.

I am waiting until June when we have all had our shots. It will be 110 degrees then, and few people in Q just the way I like it. Course I make better hash browns than anyone, so I can wait for it without suffering too much. Can't say the same for the coffee I make, but I can cover up the taste with cream and sugar.
-crofter