Wow

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottrod31

Reaction score
Seen in ft Myers fl. Last month. diamond plate alu. Must be fun in the winds out west.

Attachments

• IMG_0173-1.jpg
    IMG_0173-1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0174-2.jpg
    IMG_0174-2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 110
Beyond belief but I do know what it is like to get carried away when building something! Lol!!!

bullfrog said:
Beyond belief but I do know what it is like to get carried away when building something! Lol!!!
and not being able to stop and killing occupants and others on the road
a tad too much on that truck....yea gosh ugh

but yea I see getting carried away :)!!

Saw the same rig last year this time in Anna Maria Island just south of Tampa. I think they go up and down the gulf coast. And no, I can verify it is not photoshopped. I didn't get to talk to the owner but looked at it closely. A well made rig.

jacqueg said:
Looks to me like a road disaster waiting to happen.

You forgot to add: "EPIC" :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Pretty sure I saw the person who owns this post about the build on FB somewhere, a week or so ago. Will have to go check now.

Bad part about it is lots of vans have as much stuff inside as it does.

^
IDK. That thing has the interior volume of 3 or 4 vans!

The covered patio at the back is a nice touch.

That kind of stuff is what will eventually lead to rule changes and DOT enforcement of axle and gvwr weights. No real reason that they won't be doing that in the future nanny state anyway.

White square on the right side was a slide out back porch had a gennie on it.Sun reflecting off it would blind you.

There can't be two of these,
August, 2018, Forest Lake, MN
camper.jpg

Attachments

• camper.jpg
    camper.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 49
Does everyone honestly believe they know highway safety laws more so than law enforcement.

Without getting up close and personal with this vehicle nobody knows the actual construction... it could be 500 pounds of hollywood prop... maybe this is part of the "Nomadland 2..Fern .Moving on Up" series??