Woman traveler wanting to meet other women travers. Leaving Oregon Sept.1st.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newdaydue

Reaction score
Newbie women traveler heading down to the 2019 Womens RTR. Starting my journey September. Would like to meet other women to travel with. Iam a Van dweller.  Will be seeking dispeared camping sites on journey.  Wanting to make new friends.

I am in Utah and I'm also looking to meet up with fellow travelers in September.
l plan on going south through Utah, Nevada, and more less camp the Colorado river as I move towards the WRTR and RTR

Hello Tryflintiger
Yes Iam in Oregon, and want to get going in Sept. Heading down towards Vegas and disperse camp until the RTR. Vegas is only a couple of hours from the RTR. Missed the RTR last year, want to be at the womens RTR which is held earier then the RTR. Maybe we could join up for travel at some point.

I'm currently in Wyoming.  Not sure how long til I move on.  Visiting with cousins at the moment.  I'm a slow mover but we can hook up.

tryflintiger said:
I am in Utah and I'm also looking to meet up with fellow travelers in September.
l plan on going south through Utah, Nevada, and more less camp the Colorado river as I move towards the WRTR and RTR

I'm interested.  In green river wyoming at the moment.  hoping to hit st george utah next, not sure when.

I'm interested. I'm in Oregon near Eugene. I am also planning on attending this year. Would love the traveling company.

I am a pregnant woman with a young toddler. My traveling partner just recently left me and I’d really love to travel with others, as I feel a bit vulnerable right now. I’ve been traveling full time for almost two years now. I’m currently in Oregon just south of Portland trying to find reason to move and a bit nervous to do so on my own. I’m in a 30” RV, am young, adventurous, and love the freedom this life brings. Please let me know if anyone would be interested. I know some people are not into children. Much love.

Latest posts