We need a car - van - suv - truck ASAP

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty2019

Reaction score
We're looking for a vehicle between $2,000 - $4,500 (roughly) for sale by owner who would like CASH RIGHT NOW? if you're that guy / gal please email me, we have the CASH ready to go just deliver the vehicle to us and the cash is yours!! We want out of CA NOW so PLEASE HELP us!? Pics and Info on vehicle a must. Thanx and Blessed Day to my nomad freedom lovers.:)

Are you in California or Canada? Either is a large place so it might help for you to narrow down your location a bit.

If you're wanting to get tags in Cali, does the vehicle need to pass emissions?

Good luck...

I would be looking for an older one owner Camry with dealership maintenance records or check with an independent Toyota repair garage for leads. The late 1990’s Buick V6 powered 4 doors cars were usually owned originally by older people that drove less and took better care of them and have proven fairly reliable and easy to repair. Check YouTube videos on what to look for and have a trusted mechanic look over the vehicle before you buy, it is worth a couple hundred dollars just to have a second set of eyes look over the vehicle. Trying to find something with less than 200,000 miles in that price range will be difficult to find but try.

LOL We're in California, but the "Plan" is to head out ASAP to Arizona (Like Yesterday). I'm done with this place, been from (Lost Angeles) to (San Diego), this place sucks!!

To (Gone Today) we'll do the emissions in Arizona, (if they have them)? IDK, I just heard that Arizona is soooo much better. It's not just this forum either but people I've met in my travels, etc.

Thanx (Bullfrog) good advice. The decision on the car is not mine, I'm just helping a friend and it's his choice as to what he wants to buy, how much, etc. But I'll keep everything you said as good advice for him to consider.

I had a Toyota, really liked it so I know what you mean my friend.