Was looking for dispersed camping sites

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minerrick

Reaction score
and I came upon your site and posted in this thread: "real boondocking in CA" in regards to pot growers and other undesirables found in the foothills on gold streams. I am a gold prospector with several claims in the northern Sierras in CA and spend a lot of time driving down back roads looking for new mining locations. I am also an advocate for small miners in CA. Check out our website and free newsletter: westernminingalliance.org - there are a lot of entities out there trying to limit everyone's access to the backroads of CA so everyone needs to become involved.

thanks for the heads up. I am on their emailing list. this is not just a kali problem, this is going on though out the western US. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
thanks for the heads up.  I am on their emailing list.  this is not just a kali problem,  this is going on though out the western US.  highdesertranger

Your "handle" looks familiar, I may have talked to you at one point. No prospecting, just going with the wife and dogs to try out the (new to us) 24.5 foot fifth wheel. Used to tow a trailer, and figured the 5th would get us into more remote places. You got me thinking though..... Maybe I ought to look to see if there was any prospecting done there in the past. I think it is too high and too far east.