Walmart Vineland, NJ

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HungryCoyote

Reaction score
Walmart 1070 W LandIs Ave. Vineland, NJ
Not a bad place to spend the night if you are a sound sleeper. This store is open 24 hours which is nice in case you need a restroom in the middle of the night. I am a very light sleeper. If a squirrel passes gas, it wakes me up. All night long people were coming and going with their stereos blasting so I did not get much rest that night. The lot was clean. I did not notice too many people spending the night there.

HungryCoyote said:
Walmart 1070 W LandIs Ave. Vineland, NJ
Not a bad place to spend the night if you are a sound sleeper. This store is open 24 hours which is nice in case you need a restroom in the middle of the night. I am a very light sleeper. If a squirrel passes gas, it wakes me up. All night long people were coming and going with their stereos blasting so I did not get much rest that night. The lot was clean. I did not notice too many people spending the night there.
use ear plugs. But also start a self training course to teach your brain to ignore some noise at night. Begin by having a radio on low volume when you go to sleep, you can use a timer on it so that it does not stay on all night.

A lot of people raise their children in a very quiet house for nap and bed time. That can create adults who are very noise sensitive when they sleep. I came from a large family. The only chance my mother had to get in some serious piano practice was after we were all sent to bed for the night. I learned to sleep with a grand piano playing on the other side of the wall from my bed. I can sleep though most  noises including my friend running a router and table saw in the room next to my bed. There are also trains nearby and big ships coming in from the ocean that pass close.

Even though you are an adult you can retrain your brain to be less sensitive to noise while you sleep. Our brains are totally amazing and very adaptable.