Walmart Drive In (free tickets)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the thanks button? Wow, two dates back to back here in Houston. Both are fully booked and are being hosted the middle of august. Who schedules anything for august in Houston? It is the hottest month here. Don't think I would like being surrounded by cars running their engines for A/C for an up to 2 1/2 hour movie.

I hear ya.... and I'm wondering why most if not all of the showings in Texas are in major metro areas and a few suburbs of those areas.

I mean, what about all of us out here in 'flyover country'? 

Where's the love?

You know, us small town hicks and hayseeds....we need something like this more than the big city folks do! 

Wait....did you see the movie list? ah....mebbee not.

Looking thru the website and clicking on a bunch of locations looks like all tickets are taken. Wonder if the ticket brokers managed to score bulk quantities, those free tickets might become a hot item on the ticket black market. Watch for them on Craigslist for $100 a ticket. Instead of panhandlers at the entrance to the Walmart parking lot there will be ticket scalpers; "Got one for Wonder Woman!".

:angel:

Maybe its not that obvious why I posted this...but many of our members might want to sign up when they are going to be staying at one of the stores during 'movie night'...

Or, they may want to avoid it like the plague!

Either way, I think they kinda need to know....